It is the goal of the interscholastic athletic program of the Swan valley School District to foster the development of each student-athlete academically, emotionally, socially, and physically. Every Swan Valley Coach will do this by investing in relationships, fully committing to all Viking Programs, and extending the classroom to the field of play.
- Provide year round opportunities for student-athletes to develop mentallly and physically.
- Communicate effectively among all coaches to increase participation in every sport.
- Support all sports in the Athletic Program.
- Build relationships by investing in the “person” as a whole, not just the student-athlete.
- Provide and promote opportunities to give back to the Community.
- Compete for and win Conference Championships and MHSAA Tournaments.
- Achieve Academic All State.
STANDARDS OF EXCELLENCE
Valued - Equal value not equal roles
Investment - All in, all levels, all sports
Knowledge - Knowledge is power
Influence - Everyone leads
Noble - Do the right thing
Growth - 1% better every day
Success -The Standard!